Thursday 29 January 2015

Chosen Images





























These are the final images I chose for my magazine. I chose these images as I wanted to use a variety of artists and locations to portray my magazines versatility regarding it's music artist content. The majority of my images are of my feature artist as this is a typical convention of music magazines and the remainder of the images are of artists that are also in my magazine that feature on the contents page. Some of the images I used are from social media sites such as Instagram and Twitter as I wanted to give the social media section a realistic feel as to the types of images there would be and also the same quality of the images. I am happy with the images I have chosen and I believe they will work well within my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment