Wednesday 3 September 2014

Production Log - First Day

Today I had my first ever AS Media lesson! It all went pretty fast but I managed to keep up relatively well (I think). We were introduced to the coursework aspect of the AS course and got thrown straight into the deep end by being asked to sketch out designs for a front cover and contents page for a school magazine. I didn't struggle too much with this as in doing media at GCSE I had sketched for comics and magazines before. I finished the task pretty quickly, and although my artistic skills are much to be desired, the basic layout was there. Once that was checked over by my teacher, Mr Robson, me and some other students got to go out and take some pictures for our front cover and contents page. Admittedly, they aren't the best pictures I've ever taken but they will suffice for now until I get the opportunity to take some more. I really enjoyed my first lesson and look forward to seeing what else AS Media has to throw at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment