Wednesday 17 September 2014

Production Log - Lesson 5

In todays lesson, I did two things; firstly I edited my blog to make it look professional and then I evaluated my preliminary task. Stasrting with editing my blog, I just changed a few things in regards to design and layout to make it look appealing as well as professional. Moreover, I made sure my embed quotes were in the right place so that everything worked as it should. I then moved on to evaluating my preliminary task. This was fairly easy as I have evaluated in many subjects prior to media so I was able to easily depict the good and bad aspects of my magazine. I did a faily detailed evaluation as i wanted to ensure I could justify what I did, why I chose to do it and how I believed it would be effective/not effective. Next lesson I shall be learning how to film my work and post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment